Monday 15 February 2010

feb, 15th - eggs royale....


day 9:

We have the best deli/coffee shop in our street. It was our saviour when we were renovating and I predicted it would once again be there for us once we had a baby.

Not only would it provide some adult interaction for me on days when I just can't face another constant loop of 'twinkle twinkle little star' but it would also be somewhere A. could whisk Limi to on a Saturday morning to read a paper and give me a lie-in.....nudge, hint, wink etc.

The guys in the deli have all been waiting in anticipation for the emergence of this baby after watching the bump swell to impressive proportions. I think that there was even some betting involved. I managed to 'win' two free coffees for going due date + 11 days.

So, in the pic above we are enjoying our first relaxing stint at chez k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails