Friday 17 December 2010

dec, 17th - trip down memory lane....


day 307:

today we went out to discover old haunts and seek out new gems. we caught the train into the city.



and on the recommendation of a friend, headed to Degraves for a morning coffee and some fantastic people watching....




then we strolled the lanes taking in the incredible street art that 16House suggested here and here.





i am assuming that this is another beautiful piece by Miso, if i compare it to these.


i remember this sight so well from almost twenty years ago. (although...the trams have been updated and i miss the original, more clunky versions).


final thought for the day.


2 comments:

  1. I read this post after reading the post above ... and I'm very chuffed to see 16 House mentioned, I love the street art so much ... Now I really need a trip !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS and I will be sure to visit Degraves !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails